Trendigram TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE
- WEBSITE ACCESS
- Trendigram hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without Tanga’s prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send or post unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and (vi) you comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Trendigram immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of Trendigram or others due to such unauthorized use. Trendigram will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Trendigram servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Trendigram grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. Trendigram reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (as defined below).
- Trendigram has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
- 3. LINKS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the Website, including all User Submissions, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Trendigram. Content on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without Trendigram’s prior written consent. Trendigram reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website.
- COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT PROPERTY
Trendigram respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. Trendigram does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Trendigram will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Trendigram reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. Trendigram will also terminate a User's access to the Website if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. Trendigram may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such Content in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Trendigram the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRENDIGRAM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TRENDIGRAM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY 3RD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE. TRENDIGRAM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A 3RD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISING, AND TANGA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND 3RD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PARSHALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRENDIGRAM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES THEREIN, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY 3RD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TRENDIGRAM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRENDIGRAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY 3RD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Trendigram, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, managers and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission; (iv) your violation of any 3rd party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (v) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a 3rd party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Service. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. You may not share your account or password with anyone. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized the particular use or user, and regardless of your knowledge of such use. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other similar breach of security.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Trendigram without restriction.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICES
We're always trying to improve the Services, so they may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of the Services, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of the Services. We'll try to give you notice when we make a material change to the Services that would adversely affect you, but this isn't always practical. Similarly, we reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if someone alleges you contributed that Content in violation of these Terms), in our sole discretion, and without notice.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
London, EC2M 3XD
Last Updated: March 26, 2023