- “Trendigram,” “we” and “us” refers to iMerchant Solution UK Ltd.
- “User” means any person or entity who accesses or uses the Website in any way. References to “access” and/or “use” of the Website (and any variations thereof) include the acts of accessing or browsing the Website, and accessing or using the Services
- “Website” means any and all websites and apps owned or operated by Trendigram (including the website currently located at https://Trendigram.store/), through which access to Trendigram's Services are available. References to the “Website” include any and all related features, tools, and content
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you give to us directly, including when you register for an account, use the Services, update your email preferences, respond to a questionnaire, survey, or provide other feedback about the Website, attend one of our events, express an interest in Trendigram, call us, contact us by email or use our website chat service, or contact us with questions or comments about our Platform.
We may also gather information about you if a company or organization authorizes you to manage its account or use our Platform on its behalf.
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information (except in connection to payments). Please do not provide this information to us through emails, forms or in any other way unless specifically requested.
Information Generated from Use of the Website
We also collect particular technical information when you access, browse and use our Platform, including data that we automatically receive and record from your browser or mobile platform on our server logs. This technical information helps us operate and provide our Website to you, and includes standard information about visits and system capabilities, such as:
- information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from the Website, including dates & times;
- information about the device(s) you use to enter our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type, and version, your location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, device, and application identifiers, operating information, mobile carrier, and cookies;
- pages you view, searches you run, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view, length of visits to other pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page; and page response times and download errors; and
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Website (including to provide access to third-party websites, apps, and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details
Some of the information we collect is generated using cookies and beacons. For more details about cookies, beacons, and your choices, see Cookies and Beacons below.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive certain information about you from the organizations or entities on behalf of which we present the Services to you and/or on behalf of which you access or use the Website. We may also augment the technical information we collect from your use of the Website with information collected by 3rd parties. Such 3rd parties may include service providers, that help us understand our Users and provide better service to our Users.
Occasionally, we may compare or combine Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) from 3rd party sources to/with other information we have collected. For example, we may get contact information from other resources in order to get in contact with you if we think you or the company you represent would be interested in our Product and Services.
2. HOW MAY INFORMATION BE USED?
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of our Website or communications with us may personally identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
The types of Personally Identifiable Information you may submit in connection with use of the Service include:
- contact information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number);
- payment card information and other billing information (such as card image, card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and card verification code); and
- account passwords for Trendigram;
Other data derived from your use of the Website is considered as “Non-Personally Identifiable Information,” unless it is combined with Personally Identifiable Information, or unless otherwise required by applicable law.
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect, to:
- provide the Website to you;
- create and manage your account;
- operate our Website, including access management, payment processing, Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- contact you regarding the activity on your account;
- send you information that enables you to use our Website;
- generate reporting regarding the use of our Website by Users;
- respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
- notify you about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Website;
- comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- protect and enforce our rights arising under any agreements entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Website, including secured areas of the Website;
- comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- allocate your participation in such products, services, and promotions
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including but not limited to conducting surveys and market research, developing new products, services, and promotions (such as, for example, special events, programs, offers, contests), analyzing and enhancing existing products, services, and promotions, managing our communications; performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions; and
- provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions from us or 3rd parties, that may interest you;
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Additionally, to the uses described above, we may also use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to present content in a way that is optimized for your device. We may also combine technical information, or Non-Personally Identifiable Information, about your use of our Website with data that we obtain from other Users to use in an aggregate or anonymous manner for similar purposes.
3. HOW MAY INFORMATION BE SHARED?
Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the 3rd party’s own direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with:
- the organizations or entities on behalf of which we are providing the Website to you and/or on behalf of which you access or use the Website;
- other companies associated with those organizations or entities in order to enable their systems to operate with the Website;
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- the designated administrator of your account, if you have an individual corporate subaccount, regarding use of the Services by individual subaccounts;
- other third parties with your express consent for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and you, upon your written request.
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement organizations, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our Users or others
- complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- protecting the assets or property, and enforcing the rights of Trendigram, including for billing and collection purposes;
- preventing fraud and providing credit risk reduction; and
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will make reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code permits California residents to request that we not share your Personally Identifiable Information with 3rd parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact info@Trendigram.store to request information regarding how we share Personally Identifiable Information with 3rd parties for their direct marketing purposes and/or to request that such information not be shared with 3rd parties for such purposes.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition, we may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including aggregated or anonymized data:
- to report to our affiliates, licensors, and service providers about the use of various aspects of the Website;
- with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve our Website; and
- with other Users or prospective consumers of our Platform
- HOW ARE COOKIES AND BEACONS USED?
Browser Cookies: A browser cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. That cookie then communicates with servers, ours or those of other companies that we authorize to collect data for us, and allows recognition of your personal computer. We associate cookies with Personally Identifiable Information only if you use the automatic recognition capabilities on restricted areas of the Website, order a Service, use the personalization services available as part of the Website, or ask us to contact you with additional marketing information. We do not otherwise collect Personally Identifiable Information from browser cookies and we do not associate browser cookies with your Personally Identifiable Information.
You may use the tools available on your computer or other device to set your browser to refuse or disable all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being set. However, if you refuse or disable all browser cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or use certain features or functionality of our Website.
You may choose whether to activate automatic recognition when you register for an account. After registration, you may disable the persistent cookie that supports recognition using the tools in your browser. If you choose to disable the cookies that support automatic recognition, you will need to re-enter your User ID/username/email and password each time you access a gated portion of the Website.
To learn more about cookies, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website: We also include cookies in our 3rd party hosted video players to count the number of unique viewers who see video release and to provide aggregate reporting. The cookies do not identify you as an individual or track your online behavior. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from flash cookies and we will not associate them with your Personally Identifiable Information.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or refuse Flash cookies, please note that some parts of our Website may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
- Beacons: Our Website and emails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also referred to as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, count Users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Beacons in email marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings, and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.
5. WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
We offer you certain choices in connection with the information we collect from you.
Updating or Deleting Information
The accuracy of the information we have about you is very important. Users may update their information at any time by reaching out to us at info@Trendigram.store.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Website. If you provide us with your e-mail address in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails and adjusting your email preferences. Please take into account that specified emails may be necessary for the operation of our Website. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional emails.
If you wish to minimize information collected by cookie or beacon, you can adjust the settings of your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also be able to install plug-ins and add-ins that serve similar functions. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Website may not work properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or match your interests.
Do Not Track
Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT) feature, a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and services that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online services you visit. Our Website does not currently recognize or respond to DNT signals, so DNT settings do not change the way the Website operates.
Please note that we cannot control how 3rd party websites or online services you enter through our Website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those 3rd parties for information on their privacy practices.
- SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to Trendigram, and we have established administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information against unauthorized alteration, access, loss, theft, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee the complete security of your information. As a result, Trendigram cannot ensure or warrant that your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, is secure from unauthorized entities. Thus, your use of the Website and communication with us about them is at your own risk.
Our Website is directed to and is intended to be used only by people who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to register for an account or otherwise submit any personally identifiable information to us, including your name, address or e-mail address. If we discover that we have collected any personally identifiable information from a person under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible. By submitting any personally identifiable information to us, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
8. LINKS TO 3RD PARTY WEBSITES
11. HOW TO CONTACT US?
99 Bishopsgate London EC2M 3XD
Last Updated: March 1, 2023